Saturday, August 2, 2008

More school work

I recently got the results of my end of the semester critique. I did pretty well, but in typical me fashion, I always want to do a lot better than I did. Anyway, one of the campaigns they wanted to see me push forward is my campaign for Jostens. In general, Jostens is a company known for high school and college class rings, but one cool thing about the company is that they actually create rings for fantasy sports leagues too. So, I decided to explore that angle. It seemed like a great way of looking at the company that was totally different. Here's the work I art directed. We are in the process of reworking them, but I would still love to get some feedback.

Art Director - Judy Abel
Copywriter - Sean Jervey




2 comments:

Lauren said...

What does that first one mean? "In DL and health?" My definition of DL doesn't seem to make sense with that...

Unknown said...

Disabled list. We are reworking them though and I think the lines are changing a lot :)